Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Museum of Science and Industry

When I was in the seventh grade at Howalton Day School I and my classmates plus the boy I had a crush on Timothy King had a picnic at Jackson Park! We had a picnic lunch and drinks plus played games! Then we walked to the museum of science and industry! We saw all the exhibits plus the coal mine! It was a fun day for me and all of my classmates! It was a beautiful day all around and I plus my classmates will never forget it as long as we lived! I just wished that Timothy King would have sat next to me in the coal mine ride then it would be a that I will never forget!

3 comments:

  1. Its actually a tremondous place to be.. 5 tips on how to write a persuasive essay like a pro, check this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in college paper the post, writing is simply great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not know that your crush tim king was gay, did you ?

    ReplyDelete